sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2009

V/A We're Getting Closer to the Grave Each Day: Tribute to Hank Williams [2004]

We're Getting Closer to the Grave Each Day é um tributo ao Mestre da Musica country,Hank Williams.Esse Album traz Classicos como Ramblin' Man,Six More Miles,Hey Good Lookin' e Lost Highway em versões Punk e Gothabilly.

1.Arizona A Bombs-Ramblin' Man
2.The Badnads-I'll Be a Bachelor 'Til I Die
3.Before I Hang-Jambalaya
4.Bootlog Bill-Hey Good Lookin'
5.Born Bavarian-Calling You
6.Coffinshakers-Angel of Death
7.Faggot Kings-Pan American
8.Genocide SuperStars-I Don't Care
9.Greyhound Dogs-Lost Highway
10.Hammercocks-Settin' the Woods on Fire -
11.Hammelock-Mind Your Own Business/I Got Rights
12.Hellstomper-Move It on Fire
13.Karamasov Bros.-Six More Miles
14.Love and A 45-I Saw The Light
15.Rancid Vat-I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive
16.V8 Wankers-Long Gone Lonesome Blues
17.Wyldfyre-Alone and Forsaken

Download:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sound of Horror

Related Posts with Thumbnails